Israel is one of the most economically successful countries in the Middle East.
Legal work in Israel is a guaranteed high salary, decent working conditions and a full social package. Moreover, work in Israel for women which employers offer more than working abroad for men, is attractive precisely by social guarantees: the fulfillment of obligations by the employer there is strictly controlled. Add to this the highest level of medicine, the wonderful climate and the abundance of holy places dear to the heart of every Christian – and you will get one of the most attractive regions for employment abroad.
But to get to the Promised Land is not so simple: you will need legal support of experienced lawyers. For work abroad under the contract, a working visa of category B-1 is required. It is issued by the only agency, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Israel, on the basis of the employer’s application. At the same time, the employer must have a work permit from the Department of Foreign Workers under the Ministry of Industry, Labor and Trade. Thus, without having business ties in Israel, it is almost impossible for an ordinary Ukrainian to get there.
But everything becomes much simpler with the help of UkrEuroLex lawyers. The Israeli recruitment agencies with which we cooperate have an extensive base of licensed employers. Among this vast number there is necessarily an employer who can offer legal work in Israel for Ukrainians.
Israel is also attractive as a destination for working abroad without knowledge of the language. In this state, there are a lot of immigrants from the countries of Europe and the CIS, who have already moved here for permanent residence. If you decide to settle in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Ashdod or Haifa, you can work perfectly without knowing Hebrew or English.
The list of UkrEuroLex services also includes:
- Assistance in the execution of the passport. Urgent registration will take no more than a week.
- Assistance with admission to universities in Israel. We will help at any stage – from document collection to detailed advice on how to behave in the admissions office.
- Legal support of medical tourism. Additional support that will guarantee you high-quality medical care.
- Assistance with registration of an object of economic activity in Israel. Legal work in Israel is not the only way to earn money. For honest conduct of business, the broadest horizons open here. Qualitative legal support from UkrEuroLex lawyers is a pledge of legalization of your case in Israel.
- Oral and written consultations. Even staying in Israel, you can always count on our timely support. We will help you in any matter, regardless of its complexity.
Are you still thinking about whether Israel is right for you or not? Do not even doubt, you will not regret your choice! Contact our representative – and he will answer all your questions.
Get a qualified free legal advice/lawyer
By calling +38 (0432) 52-60-09, +38 (096) 786-38-10 or fill out the form